Just in time for summer: an add-value versatile, three-bedroom Kelburn villa tucked away in a lush leafy setting with sunny, serene indoor-outdoor flow. Features include:
- Versatile spaces with three bedrooms in the main house and a separately accessed bedroom downstairs with bathroom- great for teenagers or working from home.
- Light-filled open plan lounge area that opens to a broad north-west facing deck to bathe in sun till late afternoon.
- A contemporary vibe, from high ceilings, original floorboards, French doors and sash windows to open-plan kitchen & dining, bifolding doors and woodburner.
- Variety of alfresco options: choose from two decks, covered patio and private garden terrace plus scope to landscape further and/or grow your own vegetables.
- Potential to add value and enhance this character Villa further through easy renovations such as updating kitchen and bathroom fittings.
- Consent could be gained for further modernisation or development of the downstairs, e.g for a supplementary income option.
- Short walk from decile-10 Kelburn Normal School and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Double-garage (on road reserve) at street level for secure parking within walking distance of Zealandia, CBD and Victoria University
- Buyer Enquiry Over $975,000
If you want to live close to the CBD but retreat to a haven in a world of your own, this Kelburn address has the potential to be a really special home. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 14th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Family Room: 1