Imagine waking up to a stunning sea view that changes every day in a refurbished family home that's for sale only because the reluctant vendors are UK-bound. Their improvements, the breathtaking aspect and the private, picturesque setting make this unique opportunity unbeatable. Features include:
- Four large double bedrooms, including two with ensuites, one with a dressing room and another with a step-down office - so ideal for family harmony or accommodating guests
- Freshly repainted interior with new curtains, drapes and carpet but still scope to add value at your leisure and capitalise on the hard work already done
- New purpose-built studio with panoramic views and provision for power and a northerly aspect for brilliant sun
- Gorgeous garden planted for year-round colour and sunny outdoor living, complete with private alfresco courtyard and terraced lawn overlooking Lyall Bay, Evans Bay and Breaker Bay
- Mostly double glazed, and with ducted heatpump upstairs and 2 more units downstairs, your comfort is assured
- Quiet location in a community-minded neighbourhood, set well back from the road with drive-on, plus a bonus of a big shed for the ultimate in storage
- Across the road from Eastern Walkway and handy to Scots College and village shops
You won't find a lovelier family haven that offers better views, sun and value than this. So don't miss viewing.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes or please contact us for a private viewing.
LIM and Building report are available upon inspection.
To view more photos go to -
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 30th September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Family Room: 1