With summer on the horizon, there couldn't be a better time to buy an exquisitely decorated character home on an ultra-sunny corner site that's a leafy nirvana for tuis and a fantastic playground for your kids and pets - all within an easy walk of Island Bay's shops, cafes, cinema and beach. Roll on summer!
- Three bedrooms, including spacious master with excellent storage, and bonus of an enchanting sunroom that could be a study or spare bedroom
- Divine character evocative of its era, complete with Carrara ceiling, sanded floor-boards, beveled glass French doors and painted timber paneling
- Lovely large light-filled lounge with window seat that faces north over the picturesque front garden, with its new solid timber fence and griselinia hedging
- Sunny indoor-outdoor living, with bifolding doors from dining room to a west-facing deck that steps down to wraparound lawn with kowhai and pohutukawa trees - the stuff of long lazy summer days
- Warm and comfortable for all seasons, mostly double-glazed and insulated, gas central heating and a ventilation system
- Single garage, two off-street car parks, metres from bus stop and The Parade, and just a short walk to Island Bay School - could it be more central or convenient?
Imagine all this plus the potential to add more value with your own touches in a sought-after city-end location handy to the CBD and south coast.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Off Street Parks: 2
Family Room: 1