This spacious one-bedroom apartment is the perfect option for first-home buyers, downsizers or investors seeking a lock-up and leave lifestyle. Located in the sought-after Republic 2 building at 10 Lorne Street, this 57m2^ apartment is a must-see city-pad.
- Light-filled open-plan living with well-appointed kitchen for those rare times when not sampling the nearby eateries and bars
- One bedroom and one generous bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Quiet, private West-facing position with a balcony that overlooks a communal courtyard
- Just meters from Moore Wilson's, with its fresh produce market and bottle store, and only minutes from both boutique and big-box stores
- Quiet location yet only a couple of blocks from the colour and nightlife of Courtenay Place
- Secure access from building entrance to lift to floor
- Vacant possession
- Buyer Enquiry Over $630,000
Within walking distance to Courtenay Place and Wellington's famous Embassy Cinema, the new buyer will enjoy the plethora of world-class amenities Central Wellington has to offer.
Don't miss your opportunity to get on the property ladder! Call immediately to book a viewing!
^Source: Property Guru
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Family Room: 1