Could this be the ultimate in affordable havens for busy families: a modern, low-maintenance, four-bedroom home with sunny indoor-outdoor living and lush leafy outlook. Features include:
- Four-double bedrooms and two bathrooms plus laundry with separate toilet
- Spacious lounge with woodburner and sliding cavity doors to open-plan dining area and well-appointed kitchen with great storage
- West-facing for fantastic late sun and unobstructed views over leafy Wilton to bush-clad hills
- Sunny indoor-outdoor flow to big wraparound deck with built-in seating and garden beds for easy-care al fresco bliss
- Double-garage for storage and secure off-street parking plus bus stop just metres from bottom of private drive
- Close to two decile-10 primary schools and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
Add the bonus of basement storage and it's no wonder this home is for sale for the first time in 20 years!
View this Sunday's open home to avoid missing out or call Emma Young on 021866661. Level 2, we can conduct open homes and you will need to scan the COVID barcode upon entry.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 30th September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 1