Elevated for fantastic sun and views, this superbly renovated four-bedroom character home combines spacious modern living with incredible storage, secure off-street parking, and an exquisitely landscaped easy-care garden. There is amazing birdlife here and multiple decks from which to soak up the sun and scenery, yet you are just minutes from the CBD. Features include:
- Four double-bedrooms, two bathrooms, and three living areas, with excellent separation over two levels so everyone can have their own space
- Designer kitchen with premium appliances and open-plan family/dining with window seat and bifolding doors to a sheltered deck and lush terraced garden
- Optimised for warmth and comfort with gas central heating and a feature gas fireplace in the upstairs lounge
- Wraparound views of bush-clad hills from most rooms and a large north-facing deck that steps down to garage rooftop decking for even more outdoor entertaining space
- Large garage with lock-up storage and bike racks plus bonus of off-street parking
- Great location for families, overlooking Otari-Wilton's Bush while being close to three decile-10 primary schools and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,645,000
This remarkable family home offers a quality lifestyle on the doorstep of some of Wellington's loveliest reserves and within easy reach of the CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 28th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Off Street Parks: 2
Family Room: 3