This immaculate, breathtaking character home has everything you never thought you'd find under one roof in Mount Victoria: four bedrooms, three bathrooms, multiple living areas, large sunny lawn and garden, and super-sized three car garaging in one of Mt Vic's most desirable city-end streets. Features include:
- Sublime blend of past and present, from the formal grandeur of drawing and dining rooms to the relaxed comfort of modern, light-filled open-plan living
- Extraordinary character throughout, complete with stunning native timbers, high ceilings, original stained leadlight, period fireplaces and four bay windows
- The scale of the beautiful garden this close to the city is a real surprise; including private flat lawn with gazebo, vegetable box, and star magnolias and rhododendrons
- Exceptional indoor/outdoor flow to a large sunny courtyard and character bullnose wraparound veranda, and a north facing balcony with city views
- Superbly specified Alno kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, gas central heating, HRV ventilation and solar power for year-round warmth and off-the-grid supply
- Amazing garaging, with space for 3 cars plus electric vehicle charging, in a location where off-street parking is as rare as homes of this scale and calibre
- Offered for sale By Negotiation from $3,495,000
A family sized Mt Victoria Villa with extensive garaging and a beautiful garden, just a stroll from downtown and the waterfront, is often sought but seldom found. View this Sunday to avoid missing out.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Family Room: 2