This sublimely renovated villa offers vibrant vintage living just meters from Lyall Bay beach and some of Wellington's best cafes. Seldom do you find such a seamless mesh of past and present with an exquisitely eclectic vibe and sunny indoor-outdoor living, complete with terraced garden, natives, and citrus trees. Features include:
- Three large double-bedrooms with white Plantation shutters, one of which could be used as a formal lounge
- Two bathrooms, including stylish ensuite for master with dazzling green tiling and imported Palm Jungle wallpaper
- Stunning Edwardian character, from high ceilings and central hall with margin light door to matai floorboards, bay and sash windows and a tiled fireplace
- Modern, spacious open-plan living/dining with elegant gas fireplace, superbly appointed kitchen and skylights to optimise natural light
- Unique aesthetic that blends contemporary styling with original and recycled materials true to the era of the architecture
- Enchanting rear garden and courtyard with a grassy terrace, lemon and lime trees, and a cabbage tree
- RV $950,000 (not indicative of market value)
If you want a breathtaking beachside home as unique as its location within easy reach of the CBD and airport, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $950,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 7 October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (Unless sold prior)
Family Room: 1