What more do you need: motivated seller, huge potential, exquisite views and century-old character with the bonus of a self-contained flat for possible home-and-income. It's all here in a tranquil cul de sac in Brooklyn, waiting for you to capitalise on the location, outlook and proximity to everything that makes this suburb so desirable.
- Original Edwardian character with high ceilings and sash windows - just imagine how you could restore or rejuvenate these old bones
- Superbly configured for modern living with two double-bedrooms, bathroom with shower-over-bath, and spacious open-plan living/dining and kitchen
- Elevated for great sun and breathtaking, ever-changing views over the city and harbour out to the Tararua range; what better vista, surrounded by bush and abundant native birdlife, to enjoy your efforts and investment
- Self-contained one-bedroom flat on the lower level: rent out to help pay the mortgage, or use for extended family or working from home
- Just minutes from Brooklyn Village, with its cafes, eateries and cinema, and within walking or cycling distance of the CBD
- Buyer Enquiry Over $949,000
This is an outstanding chance to renovate, add value and create an amazing lifestyle on the cusp of the city. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Family Room: 2