This is an amazing opportunity to live in one of Wellington's best suburbs, with the bonus of home-and-income or work-from-home options. Comprising a three-bedroom house and a versatile self-contained studio, this one really has it all - with lovely bush views, incredible birdlife and sunny outdoor living close to top walkways and cycle trails. The hard work's been done here, so you can move in and enjoy this stylishly renovated home.
- Single-level house with three double-bedrooms and two top-quality bathrooms, including ensuite for the master
- Separate living and dining with uninterrupted views over bush-clad hillside bordering the Polhill Reserve loop
- Freshly modernised kitchen with fantastic walk-in pantry and premium appliances
- Optimised for warmth with ducted heat pump, a woodburner and heated tiles
- Lower-level studio with kitchenette and bathroom that would be perfect for renting out to help pay the mortgage, extended family or teenagers, or working from home
- Sheltered lawn and terrace with a glazed pergola for sunny, private outdoor living
- Double-garage with rooftop BBQ space to catch the last of the summer sun plus off-street parking
With a bus stop just across the road and Brooklyn Village, with its shops, eateries and cinema, only a few minutes' walk away.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $830,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 7 October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 1