You'll feel at home as soon as you step foot on the veranda of this stylishly renovated villa and soak up the sun, view, and serenity. It combines historic grandeur, superb specifications and private indoor-outdoor living with the bonus of a modern self-contained studio for working from home or extra accommodation. Features include:
- Three large double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with large adjoining dressing room or potential bedroom, and extraordinary storage, the other with a sumptuous stand-alone bath
- Spectacular north-facing aspect with panoramic views that stretch from east to west
- Exceptionally spacious with authentic character, complete with bay windows, tiled fireplaces, high ceilings, and original floorboards and doors
- Versatility of multiple living areas, including a huge lounge or additional bedroom, plus a stunning studio with a kitchen and bathroom: perfect for guests, extended family or teenagers, or working from home
- Exquisite entertainers' kitchen with premium appliances and butler's sink adjoining charming living/dining area with French doors to west-facing deck and flat lawn for al fresco bliss in the evening sun
- Central radiator heating for optimal warmth throughout
- Rating Valuation $1,020,000
If you want a lifestyle that celebrates the best of past and present, just minutes from Kelburn Village and within walking distance of the CBD, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Friday 1st October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $1,020,000 | Tender. Closing 1.00pm, 1 October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Family Room: 1
Sale Conditions: (Unless Sold Prior)