Situated directly above Seatoun, the exhilarating and expansive harbour views from virtually every room of this unique three-bedroom home are as extraordinary as the bush-clad 1045sqm^ setting. Enjoy the sublime lifestyle it already offers -- inside and out -- whilst knowing your views across the sunny north-facing site can never be built out (unless you chose to). Features include:
- Three double bedrooms and two bathrooms, including step-up ensuite for master bedroom with incredible storage and its own private, sheltered deck
- Light-filled lounge with polished floorboards and extensive glazing to maximise the views over native bush and across Seatoun and the harbour to East-bourne, the Hutt Valley and the western hills
- Alfresco deck off the second living area for enjoying the vast views and sun
- Stylish, modern kitchen including modern appliances and a scullery
- Enchanting backyard with flat lawn and garden that's gated for the safety of kids and pets
- Secure off-street parking, a bonus of a studio or office annex, large storage room and under-house workshop, plus the convenience of a bus stop so close by
Picturesque and panoramic - this property has to be seen to appreciate everything it offers. So don't miss viewing. (^Source: Property Guru)
I look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes or please contact me for a private viewing.
LIM and Building report are available upon inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 8th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Off Street Parks: 2
Family Room: 2