Here's a fantastic opportunity for first-time buyers, investors and families: a sunny, versatile three-bedroom '60s weatherboard home with a two-bedroom self-contained flat underneath. Rent both out or use for home-and-income, extended family living or just luxuriate in having the extra space for recreation, teenagers, or guests. Features include:
- Upper level with three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, spacious living/dining area with lovely polished floorboards and woodburner, and a modern bathroom with both a shower and a bath - all the essentials of family living
- Tidy two-bedroom flat with bonus of separate living and dining: rent out to help cover the mortgage or use for extended family or to work from home
- Set well back from the street with ample off-street parking, flat lawn and a fenced enclosure for kids and pets to play safely in
- Extremely close to decile-10 Karori West Normal School Zoned and zoned for top secondary schools, including Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Handy to shops, parks and bus route plus mountain bike and walking tracks on the doorstep
- Both properties currently tenanted until the end of January 2022, ($1020 per week rent - Healthy Home Compliant^)
-Buyer Enquiry Over $945,000
Rarely can you find such an affordable and flexible mix of features under one roof in a suburb that couldn't be more family friendly. It would be hard to over capitalize on this home, given its space, size and location. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Off Street Parks: 3
Family Room: 2