Why compromise on apartment living when you can live this close to town and wake up to birdsong in a sunny, picturesque character home with lovely views, open plan living, and delightful indoor-outdoor flow. Features include:
- Two double bedrooms with plenty of storage, and a stunning office that takes in the views (could be a small bedroom/nursery)
- Appealing blend of 1910s character - high stud, French doors and lead light windows
- Modernised open-plan kitchen/living/dining
- Sheltered, North-facing with superlative views and amazing sun
- A choice of upper and lower gated courtyards with privacy, sun and amazing birdsong
- Terraced garden and viewing deck with panoramic views
- Still some potential left to add value while making it your own - fantastic storage under the house that could be turned into extra bedroom or recreation space
- Single garage at street level, ideal for small cars or bikes etc
- Short walk to bus stop, handy to Wadestown School and zoned for top secondary schools, including Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- BEO $1,125,000
This private, peaceful character home is perfect for singles, couples and small families looking for views, sun, and city-fringe convenience. View Sunday to avoid missing out!
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Family Room: 1