Our Tauranga bound vendors have already purchased and would like this beautiful character home sold. "The Gables" is a 270m2^ four bedroom 1930's home on a family sized level section with a large sunny lawn, and off-street parking for four cars in the hub of Karori.
- Four double-bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room plus incredible storage throughout
- Formal living and dining with magnificent Matai and Rimu joinery and two original fireplaces (one with a gas fire to complement the central heating)
- The 682m2^ section is totally flat, with a backyard that must be seen to be appreciated; huge lawn and al fresco terrace
- Modern, spacious family room with French doors to the exquisitely landscaped garden
- Vintage Bernard Johns Architecture; from the orange tile roof and projecting angled bay windows to diamond-shape leadlights, art deco touches and original window catches
- Stunning street appeal and safely set back from the road with single garage and off-street parking for four cars
- Just steps from bus stops, shops and library, a short stroll from decile-10 Karori Normal School, and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,995,000
This remarkable home is for sale only because the vendors are moving north after 22 years of sheer bliss. This is priced to sell, so call now to view. (^Source: Property Guru)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
Off Street Parks: 3
Case Study Image 1: PHOTO1
Family Room: 1