Final Release - Collection C3 to C5
The largest of the homes within the development, these freehold residences are cleverly designed by the architects to gain the most light and views over the valley with the extensive use of glazing, skylights and terraced decking. As standard in these homes you have composite bench tops, tiled bathrooms, heat pumps and Bosch appliances. A visit to the on-site show suite is a must to appreciate the hillside location, sun, and those valley and city views. Features:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a single internal access garage
- Premium kitchen featuring composite stone benchtop, Bosch appliances and a scullery.
- Natural light from both the east and west, with top floor open living/dining
- Elevated position with sweeping views
- Highly specified, utilising contemporary, low maintenance materials, Choice of two premium interior palettes.
- Only a 10% deposit required, balance on completion, 'turn key development'.
- Incredibly spacious 141 - 145m2^ of internal space plus a further 9m2^ of private decking
- Sought after location, Brooklyn is easily one of Wellington's most convenient and popular suburbs.
- Freehold title ownership - no body corporate (Residents Association applies to common areas).
- Enquiry from $1,395,000
Construction forecasted to start March 2022, completion mid 2023.
Onsite Show Suite & site viewings at 53 Tiketike Way, Brooklyn are strictly by open home and appointment only.
(^Source: Architectural plans and specifications)
Developed by Crafted projects who are known for their elegant detailed designs and attention to detail - (current developmentwww.archesmissionbay.co.nz), all homes come finished including landscaping.
Brand new builds in sought after, established, city fringe locations such as this are few and far between. Call either Michael or Aaron now to discuss this unique opportunity.
Family Room: 1