This three bedroom home, plus rumpus, large office, or fourth bedroom downstairs, is elevated for amazing sun in a leafy setting with perfect flow to a totally private flat lawn. With drive-on access it's perfect for both families or professional couples with space to work from home. Features include:
- Versatility of three bedrooms and a rumpus or big study, or four bedrooms
- Convenience of two bathrooms and a separate WC
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow to sunny, sheltered deck with external speakers for summer entertaining
- Leafy garden with safely gated flat lawn for kids or pets to play on
- Warm and comfortable year-round, with a north-facing aspect, a DVS system, continuous gas hot water, and gas central heating that is zoned for convenience.
- Weatherboard construction with 1930s charm, complete with rimu floorboards and art deco ceilings in the living and dining rooms
- Walking distance to everything that makes Khandallah so sought after: from public transport to village shops and the Khandallah Tennis and Squash Club
- Kindergarten across the road and two decile-10 primary schools within a short walk or drive
- Large single garage for secure off-street parking and bonus of shed for extra storage
- RV $1,000,000
This is an amazing opportunity to buy a sunny, spacious character home with flat, private indoor-outdoor living within a short drive of the CBD. It won't last long, so don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Friday 3rd December 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - attendees will be both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. For more information, please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
RV $1,000,000 | Tender. Closing 1.00pm, 3 December 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Off Street Parks: 2
Case Study Image 1: PHOTO1
Family Room: 1