Here's an amazingly affordable commercial investment opportunity in the hub of the inner-city: the third floor of a prominent building near the waterfront that would suit serviced or home-based offices or even a filing centre. The location's brilliant and unlike residential property, you can still deduct interest on your investment. Features include:
- Large floor area with a low stud height and up to six rooms for leasing
- Excellent facilities, with a common kitchen and foyer plus two toilets and a shower
- Highly accessible location next to popular eatery Joe's Garage, just metres from the waterfront and Courtenay Place, and only a few minutes' walk from Te Aro businesses and Cuba Street
- Cityscape views to the north and south, with even a glimpse of the harbour and town belt, and great natural light
- Large balcony for taking a break in the sun
This is an awesome and keenly-priced alternative to being a residential landlord, with better tax breaks and simpler tenancies, or to use as the premises for your own small business.
Open home Sunday 24th October 2021 at 12:00-12:30pm
Tender closes 1pm, Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels, Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines issued by REINZ.
RV $500,000 | Tender. Closing 1.00pm, 27 October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (Unless sold prior)