This stunning one-bedroom apartment in the sought-after Sanctum complex has been stylishly refurbished for the ultimate inner-city convenience. Light-filled and sublimely decorated, it's perfect for professionals who want to live on the doorstep of downtown in a sunny, picturesque setting with communal garden, tennis court and swimming pool. Features include:
- Light and sunny, superbly specified interior overlooking the tennis court and landscaped grounds that make Sanctum so unique
- Extraordinarily extensive and discreet storage that's part of the chic decor with its whites, greys and woodgrains
- Highly specified with electric blinds, digital thermostats, well-appointed kitchen and elegant eyelid reading lights in the bedroom
- Seamless indoor-outdoor flow from open-plan living/dining and double-bedroom to covered deck that's northwest facing for brilliant sun
- Fantastic location within the complex, being on the first level for easy access and at the end of the corridor for privacy
- Car park that can be rented out because you'll be so close to shops, cafes, bars and the waterfront that you'll want to walk everywhere, anyway
- Built in the 2000s, affordable Body Corporate levies for peace of mind $5,675.92 per annum (including insurance)
- Rating Valuation $790,000
If you want to enjoy cosmopolitan living within the splendour and serenity of this exquisitely landscaped development, don't miss out and call Emma to view on 021 866 661.
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
RV $790,000 | By Negotiation
Family Room: 1