Downing Street may have a certain ring to it but there's nothing familiar about this unique family home that combines amazing sun and versatility with views as vast as its ^320sqm floor area. With up to seven bedrooms and multiple living areas, it offers an extraordinary lifestyle within a short drive of the CBD and centre of government.
Located in the sought-after leafy suburb of Crofton Downs, on the flight path of Tui, Kereru and Kaka moving between Zealandia, Otari Wilton's Bush, Huntleigh and Khandallah Parks.
- Flexible configuration: enjoy the luxury and space of six double-bedrooms, one single - including two master bedroom suites or repurpose some for a study, studio, 'granny flat' or work-from-home office
- Three bathrooms, two of which have been recently remodelled, plus convenience of two separate toilets
- Supremely presented and highly specified, with freshly painted interior and exterior, comprehensive insulation, ^double-glazing and central heating
- State-of-the-art entertainers' kitchen that will whet the appetite of even the most seasoned chefs
- Choice of open-plan and separate living and dining rooms with spectacular harbour views that stretch north to the Tararuas
- Idyllic indoor-outdoor living, with two sunny decks, large flat lawn and a gated courtyard for extra off-street parking to complement internal double-garage
This may not be 10 Downing Street but it scores a perfect 10 for executive families who demand nothing but the best. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
(^Source: Property Guru and Vendor)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 27 January 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Off Street Parks: 4
Family Room: 2