Sequestered among flowering cherry trees, camellias and native bush teeming with tui and kereru at the end of a private drive, this is an idyllic opportunity for first-time buyers, young families and anyone who loves nature but still wants to live within a short drive of downtown.
- Three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a remodelled ensuite for the master
- Wraparound veranda accessible from dining area, lounge and master bedroom.
- Shortcut to Otari-Wilton's bush walkways and reserves, including the Skyline Walkway
- Modern well-appointed kitchen overlooking treetops with views of bush-clad hills that stretch as far as the Brooklyn wind turbine
- Superb presentation, having been progressively renovated, repainted inside and out, and recently re-carpeted
- Warm and comfortable with both a heat pump and a DVS system
- Safely located at end of private shared drive with off-street parking, large single garage and bonus of under-house storage
- Handy to Crofton Downs Primary School, shops, bus stop and train station
This could be the best-kept secret in a suburb renowned for the leafy, serene lifestyle it offers close to the CBD.
Please call Steve and Elise to arrange a private appointment.
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information, please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Case Study Image 1: PHOTO1
Family Room: 1