Where else but the iconic Aro Valley could you find a renovated Edwardian cottage next to 7 hectares of regenerating native bush within a short walk of downtown? Sunny and serene, with a flat lawn and fruit trees front and back, it's the perfect summer retreat for first-home buyers. Features include:
- Two bedrooms with the added bonus of a study or potential third bedroom.
- Character, including matai floorboards in the master bedroom and double-sided brick fireplace with a wood burner to complement heat pump
- Modern kitchen with bespoke rimu benchtop, birch ply cabinetry, and quality appliances
- Well maintained, with the two main bedrooms insulated and with new double glazed windows, predominantly new weatherboards, and skylight to optimize northern light
- Rustic gazebo for unwinding in the shade or setting up splash pool for kids out of the sun plus west-facing back porch for late sun
- Enchanting street appeal on corner section bordering Pukehinau Kiwifoot Reserve with the bonus of leafy easement for extra recreational use and two sheds for great storage
Historic cottages close to the CBD aren't rare in Wellington but seldom can you buy one in a native bush setting as exquisite as this. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender Closes at 12 pm, Thursday 9th December 2021, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington. (Will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace Covid-19 Guide-lines as issued by REA - more information can be found here - rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19
RV $670,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 9 December 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Family Room: 1