Seldom does a historic cottage blend all the romance of its era with the sophistication and comforts of modern living as seamlessly as this inner-city sanctuary. Sublimely renovated and landscaped, it offers an exquisite lifestyle amid all the vibrancy that's synonymous with Newtown.
- Master bedroom with bay window view of the enchanting front garden and a spacious second double bedroom that would make a great work-from-home office
- Exquisite blend of period charm and contemporary style, from high ceilings, hardwood floors, and timber walls to open-plan living/dining, granite kitchen, and alfresco flow
- Sheltered and secluded north-facing courtyard garden with wisteria-clad porch, roses, and Dwarf Pohutukawa for unwinding in the sun or entertaining on a scented summer's evening
- Authentically original except where it matters most, HRV system for optimal warmth and comfort
- Bonus of attic storage and securely fenced for the safety of kids and pets
- On the bus route, just a short distance stroll from shops, bars, and eateries, and equally handy to CBD, the airport, and eastern bays
If you cherish character and charm as much as a convenience and cosmopolitan color, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender Closes at 1 pm, Wednesday 8th December 2021, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington. (Will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace Covid-19 Guide-lines as issued by REA - more information can be found here - rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19
RV $830,000 | Tender. Closing 1.00pm, 8 December 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Family Room: 1