Lifestyle options abound with this sunny family home that's for sale for the first time in 26 years. Just minutes from Island Bay village and coastline, it combines a four-bedroom house with South Island views, the bonus of both a sleep-out and a studio, and versatile garaging within a short drive or bike ride of the CBD. Features include:
- Superbly set up for families, with four double-bedrooms, separate living and dining, and two heat pumps for economical year-round comfort
- Large lounge with fantastic views over Owhiro Bay to Cook Strait and the South Island
- Amazing sleep-out with power, rooftop deck and a self-contained shower plus toilet: perfect for teenagers or working from home
- Rustic studio with lean-to that artists, sculptors and potters will love - or anyone wanting extra space to complement the extensive under-house storage
- Large single garage with workshop potential and an additional covered space that has removable panels should you want to use it for something else
- Unbeatable location if you love snorkeling, fishing, mountain biking, nature walks or belonging to diversified community that's zoned for decile-10 Owhiro Bay School
This remarkable home offers great value and a wonderful south coast lifestyle handy to the city and motorway.
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes and private inspections. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.