You could scarcely wish for a quieter or more central location for a lock up-and-leave character apartment than this two-bedroom gem in Aston Towers. It offers affordable, secure inner-city living for first-time buyers, professionals, retirees and downsizers who want to live on the doorstep of downtown but amid leafy tranquillity. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with wardrobes
- Superbly presented for modern, comfortable living but with charming mid- century ambiance
- Open-plan living/dining that faces west for fantastic natural light and views over Aro Valley's pre-school, park and vibrant community centre
- Good storage for an inner-city apartment, complete with versatile utility room or storeroom
- Second-floor location for quick and easy access from the company share development's leafy courtyard
- Just a few minutes walk from the CBD, Cuba Street and Victoria University while being mere metres from Aro Village's bars and eateries
- Company share ownership creates a peaceful living environment with like-minded homeowners
- One car garaging
- Asking Price $370,000
- Vendor finance available. Bypass the main banks and their restrictive lending requirements.
The companys board are in the early stages of a seismic strengthening project for the building.
This is a prime opportunity in a sunny, secure, serene setting that couldn't be more conveniently located for colourful inner-city living. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/