Few homes combine the street appeal of this gorgeous villa with the modern living and indoor-outdoor lifestyle that makes it perfect for families and professionals who cherish character and convenience. For sale for the first time in 25 years, close to village shops, Ngaio School and the train station. Features include:
- Three large double-bedrooms with great storage and two bathrooms, including ensuite for the master
- The best of past and present: revel in the high ceilings, sash windows and polished floorboards, while basking in the comfort of gas central heating and an HRV system
- Spacious open-plan living/dining and entertainers' kitchen, with French doors to a private courtyard - plus the bonus of separate TV room or fourth bedroom
- Extra-wide verandah, with fretwork and margin-light glass on either side, from which to soak up the scenery as the sun goes down
- Sunny landscaped 723sqm^ section with terraced and rolling lawn, fruit trees and garden shed for convenience
- Double-garage and secure off-street parking, on the bus route, close to the train station for easy commuting, and in the zone for decile-10 schools, including Wellington Girls' College
This supremely picturesque home is ideally located for families or professionals who want to live handy to the CBD in one of Wellington's loveliest and leafiest suburbs. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
(^Source: Property Guru)
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes and private inspections. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.