If you are looking for a very affordable entry into Island Bay, then this cute 1950's two-bedroom weatherboard home is the one. Located for exceptional sun and views, a short walk to Island Bay's village shops, and a short drive to the city, the South-bound vendors would like this sold ASAP.
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, full bathroom and convenience of separate toilet
- Cosy Open-plan living area with flow to a private sun drenched deck
- The perfect north-west aspect provides sunshine all year round
- Polished wooden floors, an open fireplace, and a heat pump
- 1950s weatherboard construction with native timbers throughout
- Great storage for all your tools and toys, both under the house and in the attic
- Terraced section above the house with views of the South Coast
- Small walk up from street parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
If you are looking for a cute standalone character home in Island Bay with amazing sun, then this is your chance to buy one at a fraction of the cost of surrounding homes. This won't last so come along to view this Sunday to avoid missing out.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19.
Case Study Image 1: PHOTO1
Family Room: 1