This updated 1960s family home sits above the crowd offering lovely views and sun spanning the western suburbs, yet offering amazing privacy. Built on a commanding outlook with a two-level design, the four-bedroom plus study home is embraced by extensive viewing and entertaining decks to provide an excellent framework for deluxe alfresco living.
Renovated and ready for you to move into, this lovely home offers:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms recently updated
- Formal lounge with large windows to capture the views and sun
- Family area opening to large sunny deck and garden
- Separate modern kitchen with quality fittings, appliances and polished floorboards
- Single garage with internal access plus additional car parking space
- Storage throughout the house is plentiful including under house and attic space
This beautiful home is well situated in Ngaio, close to transport schools and shops and access to all local amenities. Ready to move in, this home is worth your immediate attention. Call Murray or Sam for immediate viewing.
LIM report and Pre-Purchase building inspection reports are available on request.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/