Peaceful yet perfectly poised at the end of this private Ngaio cul-de-sac, this extensively renovated and completely re-furbished family home combines executive comfort and volumes of impressive accommodation for the ultimate family lifestyle.
With Ngaio Village on your doorstep and easy access to Wellington's finest schools, this remarkable home flaunts a multi-zoned layout:
- Light, airy and spacious 180 sqm^ home
- Four bedrooms and two stunning bathrooms
- Second living or fifth bedroom on lower level with doors to deck
- Well-designed chefs' kitchen with ample storage, plus super large laundry
- Generous open plan dining/living area
- Indoor/outdoor flow to courtyard garden and large deck areas
- Warm and inviting double glazed windows, gas central radiator hydronic heating throughout, underfloor heated tiles
- Parking for three cars at your door
- Additional garden studio/shed with power and water
Dine with family and friends and enjoy the tranquillity of contemporary living extended through doors to courtyard and garden areas with wonderful sun. This home is ready for you to move in and enjoy right now, don't delay call Sam or Murray today for immediate viewing!
(^Source: Property Guru)
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. . For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/