This incredibly charming Aro Valley home has holiday vibes from the moment you take the small walk up and arrive in a bush clad clearing, basking in sun. The sheltered and sunny front verandah invites you to sit back, relax and enjoy the abundant bird life, native bush and sense of serenity. Inside this bohemian home you will find:
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Generous open plan living area and farmhouse-feel kitchen
- 622sqm (^Source: Property Guru) site offering space for artist studio or extension
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- Incredible sunlight hours all year round - bring your sun app and see for yourself!
- Part of the quirky Holloway Road community
- EV charging spaces in the street
- Easy walk to Aro Valley Village and CBD
- Buyer Enquiry Over $845,000
The relaxed and remote feeling that you get when arriving at 2 Haines Terrace is in contrast to the vibrant suburb and City within a short walk from the front door. This is an incredible opportunity to make the very most of a central location while enjoying a holiday vibe all year round!
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.