A beautifully renovated Lyall Bay property, with so many boxes ticked. This is a classic family home in one of Wellington's most popular suburbs. Features include a huge West-facing backyard for optimal sun and a perfectly flat contour, ideal for kids to play.
- Four bedrooms, separate laundry, two toilets.
- Fully double glazed with central heating and insulation.
- Open plan kitchen and dining, with outdoor flow from the living area.
- Tasteful renovations throughout, remodeled kitchen with stone benchtops
- Solar panels with Tesla battery pack - saving thousands on power & EV charging.
- Raised beds for growing veggies, and established trees for shade.
- Single garage with electric door, car pad with electric gate.
- Sauna, outdoor shower, decking, and dining area.
Located on a quiet street with little through traffic, this property is within walking distance to the beach and playground, Kilbirnie & Lyall Bay shops, and cafes. This home is a very rare find, with tasteful modernisations and an amazing flow and feel. Viewing is highly recommended.
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes and private inspections. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.