For sale for the first time in nearly 35 years, this two-bedroom easy-care home combines charm and lovely views to a picturesque reserve. It's superbly presented with hardwood floors and new carpet with great attention to detail and the bonus of basement storage. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms and exquisite period bathroom, complete with shower over the claw-foot bath
- Sunny kitchen with skylight that combines modern cabinetry with panel doors to match the original tongue-and-groove walls
- Leafy outlook over Wilton and Crofton Downs from newly carpeted, repainted lounge that faces west for afternoon sun and includes a gas fireplace
- Big basement for storage, provision for laundry and potential for workshop
- Charming lawn and garden that backs on to reserve for privacy
- Buyer Enquiry Over $695,000
Not even the walk-up access can diminish the appeal of this city-fringe lock and leave lifestyle for buyers seeking convenience and tranquility. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.