This adorable character home in Kelburn is located on convenient Fairview Crescent, with lovely views and incredible sunshine hours! The small walk down a well-lit path from single garage delivers you to a private and peaceful position and this well maintained early 1900s home. Offering:
- Two double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with stunning tiled fireplace
- One bathroom
- Living areas flow around a central fireplace
- Generous and flexible space to lounge, dine and cook
- Access to sunny deck from living space
- Basement storage or handy additional WFH room
- Single garage with automatic door (on road reserve)
- Gas central heating and Infinity hot water system
- Plenty of greenery and birdlife in a sheltered position
- Buyer Enquiry Over $995,000
The location here is hard to beat, and this charming character home is ideal for buyers wanting to be close to town, but with the quiet and lush greenery that Kelburn is renowned for.
Building report and LIM available after viewing - don't delay!
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 10th March 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes and private inspections. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.