***** DEADLINE BROUGHT FORWARD TO Thursday, 24th February 2022 at 12pm******
If you love the great outdoors but not the maintenance of a lawn, this architecturally designed sensation is for you. It's sunny and sheltered in an exquisitely leafy and easy-care setting with superb south coast views and the bonus of an extraordinary double-garage and workshop. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, so perfect for busy families and professionals who want space for guests or to work from home
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow from entertainers' kitchen and dining area to a large internal courtyard on one side and a big deck with views on the other
- Richly textural interior with polished concrete for passive solar heating, extensive double glazing for natural light, and timber joinery and hardwood floors for sub-lime character
- Convenience of ducted air conditioning for heating and cooling, and internal vacuuming for the ultimate effortless living
- Privileged ridgeline aspect for amazing sun and views yet private and protected from the prevailing winds
- Safely positioned at end of peaceful cul-de-sac close to Island Bay shops and beach, and within a short drive or bike ride of the CBD
- Walking distance to local schools as well as shops
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,495,000
If you want a vintage vantage point as exhilarating as the home that occupies it, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Deadline sale closes (unless sold prior) 12pm, Friday 25th February 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.