If you're looking for your first home, this is a great place to start: a sunny, double-glazed two-bedroom townhouse in a quiet street close to bus routes, Broadway shops and eateries, and Crawford Green. It offers all the fundamentals of modern living within a short drive or waterfront bike ride of lovely bays and the CBD. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, which is great for accommodating guests or working from home, and full bathroom with shower-over-bath
- Open-plan living/dining with indoor-outdoor flow to sunny courtyard garden with flat lawn, apple tree and a shed
- Double-glazed to optimise the warmth and comfort of all-day sun
- Off-street parking and fenced section safely set back from the road
- Conveniently located within a few minutes' walk of shops and bus stops, and handy to the airport for travelers
- Buyer Inquiry Over $825,000
You won't find better value this close to everything that makes Miramar and the eastern bays such a sought-after place to live. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.