Warm and welcoming with everything on your wish-list this family home has the wow factor! Boasting four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and versatile living spaces; this beautiful and lovingly maintained family home is a rare find.
- Entertain or relax in the generous, well-designed living spaces - with formal lounge and dining rooms, a cosy snug or teenage retreat, a dine-in kitchen and fully lined and carpeted double-garage. With the ample and generous storage at 8A, every square metre of living space is for living in.
- Quiet and private, but just a short walk from Wadestown Village and shops stroll down the pedestrian walkway to the village. Whether it's the local park, kindy or school, the library or the Wadestown Kitchen Cafe.
- Outdoor entertainers delight established and well-maintained gardens like this one are a rare find. The wrap-around decks are perfect for barbecues, play dates or family gatherings.
- Watch the sun set over Mt Kau Kau - enjoy panoramic views over the valley, with the kaka and kereru, from one of the three, tree-wrapped decks.
- With double fitted-wardrobes in all four bedrooms, built-in storage in the snug and garage, a well-designed separate laundry and a spacious linen cupboard / wine cellar / ski storage; there's a place for everything in this cleverly planned home.
- Never argue over bathroom time again with a generous en-suite off the master, a warm and spacious family bathroom, and upstairs powder room for guests; getting ready for work or school will be stress free.
- BEO $1,500,000
This warm and well-loved home is a rare find. Designed for family, with versatility and space, 8A is just waiting for a new family to create their own special memories
Zoned for WC and WGC, with transport links to the city.
A valid My Vaccine Pass is required for Open Homes and private inspections - vaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/