Offering a wow factor in so many ways, this strikingly renovated 3-4 bedroom home is truly a wonderful surprise, offering a unique haven that simply needs to be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
Elevated for fantastic sun and harbour views and smartly renovated for modern living, the clever choices of colours and fittings are both elegant and interesting, combining personality with modern lifestyle and comfort.
You can just move in and make the most of everything it offers. Features include:
- Four bedrooms, including master with balcony, two bedrooms with loft-style character and one currently set up as an office that suits working from home
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining flow to the spacious, sunny, north-facing deck with 180-degree harbour views
- Stylishly remodelled kitchen with premium appliances, fabulous tiles and brilliant aspect for morning sun and outlook, and two gorgeously renovated bathrooms
- Warm, and sheltered from the cool southerly, with large attic space and garden shed for great storage
- Superbly presented, complete with recently repainted exterior and roof
- BEO $1,495,000
Close to the shops, parks, school and beach, and if the owners weren't relocating to Hawke's Bay to be closer to family, they would never be selling the home they love so much.
If you want to enjoy easy living with all the lifestyle that this seaside suburb has to offer -coastal walks, beaches, cafes and more - get the Lowe Down by calling Annie or Nikki
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
RV $1,580,000 | By Negotiation
Family Room: 1