The views from this renovated Lockwood home are phenomenal. You simply won't believe how far the eye can see, from the Kaikoura ranges to Mount Kaukau. This three bedroom home is just perfect for families or professionals searching for a home bathed in sun and views. Features include:
- Situated for full sun overlooking the Miramar golf course, airport and outlook over Cook Strait including the Kaikoura Ranges and Evans Bay - an amazing vista to bask in from the wraparound decking
- Three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms including an ensuite with a modern kitchen and lush carpet
- This home is warm and comfortable with a woodburner in the large lounge and heat pumps in the living and dining areas and master bedroom suite
- Gated courtyard and easy-care grounds with decking areas, small lawn and garden as well as space for a spa pool
- Big internal garage and workshop with bonus of off-street parking
- Family friendly neighbourhood with one of only three homes in private cul-de-sac off a cul-de-sac
-For sale by negotiation
This superbly presented home offers a fantastic lifestyle in a sought-after location near the eastern bays and exceptionally handy to the airport and CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
Off Street Parks: 5
Family Room: 1