To say that sections with a flat building platform and drive on access, this close to the city, are unbelievably rare is an understatement. Let alone one with views that stretch out forever, sun from the crack of dawn until it sets on the horizon in front of you, and access to some of Wellington's best mountain biking and walking trails virtually at your future doorstep. Features include:
- 684sqm^ north-facing site with services
- Unobstructed east-to-west aspect providing what may be the most sunlight hours possible
- Panoramic views of Wellington's spectacular horizon stretching at least 180-degrees
- Rare drive on access with obvious flat building platform: near impossible to find this close to the city
- You could build garaging at one side of the section and still have drive on access to further parking at the other
- It has been pre-planted in natives that are nicely established
- Quality subdivision surrounded by multi-million dollar homes
- Headroom to build what you want and protect your investment
- Close to the hub of Karori Village and a short drive to the city
- Bike or walk out of your new garage and enter Wellington's popular trail network just down the street
- LIM Report available on request
- Buyer Enquiry Over $675,000
Engage your favourite architect, design your dream home, and experience the emotion of turning the key for the first time. This opportunity is unmatched and will move fast.
Please call the agents to arrange an onsite viewing. Private Road - Please park on Paparata or Kilsyth Street and walk up.
(^Source: Property Guru)
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
Case Study Image 1: PHOTO1