If you're seeking inner-city charm and convenience, but don't want to compromise on apartment living, here's the perfect solution: a gorgeous two-bedroom semi-detached cottage that's been superbly restored and renovated for modern indoor-outdoor living just minutes from all the colour and vibrancy of central Newtown. Features include:
- Two double bedrooms, including a master with the convenience of a built-in double-wardrobe and storage
- Separate lounge and eat-in kitchen with French doors to a big north-facing deck
- Enduring appeal of authentic Edwardian character, from the high ceilings and bay window to cottage doors, matai floorboards, and black-polished fireplace with tiled hearth and native timber surround
- Landscaped for easy-care and picturesque street appeal, complete with a white picket fence and gated backyard
- On the doorstep of everything that makes Newtown such a popular inner suburb while being metres from the bus route, handy to the town belt, and a short walk or bike ride from Evans Bay
For sale for the first time in more than 20 years, this is an amazing opportunity to buy a supremely presented historic home in the heart of Newtown.
Contact Harriet or Tom to view or come to our open home.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/