Located in a delightful sun-drenched cul-de-sac, this lovely home is now ready for new owners.
Our Sellers, ready for their next life journey, have created an exciting, adventurous home for you to just move in, relax and enjoy. This is an amazingly practical home in a truly unique private position overlooking Lakewood reserve, this home features:
- Formal lounge and separate dining room all with access to sunny deck and garden below
- Open plan kitchen
- Four double bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe)
- Family bathroom and third toilet on living level
- Large separate laundry
- Double garage with internal access
- An adventure playground for the children or grandchildren including an outside bath and exciting areas to explore!
With a recently installed ducted heat pump system, you will be warm and cosy during the winter months and cool in the summer. Full of lifestyle advantages, the home is zoned for Churton Park School, a choice of Secondary Schools and just a minutes' walk from Churton Park Shopping Centre, bus services, the Northern motorway, and an array of local parks and walking trails.
Join this adventure with Sam or Murray at one of our open homes or call for private viewing.
LIM report available now and building inspection pending.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Off Street Parks: 2
Case Study Image 1: PHOTO1
Family Room: 1