Situated in a private, elevated position, this centrally located 1940s home has been thoughtfully extended to ensure the best of the sun and outlook can be enjoyed, with a stunning Herriot Melhuish Architecture designed addition expertly achieving this.
The path up from Northland Road is through a beautifully curated and maintained walkway. On arrival there is space through the front door to kick off your shoes and hang your jacket. A quiet home office is on the ground level, with living areas enjoying the next level up and bedrooms plus family bathroom at the top.
- Three double bedrooms, all with lovely views
- Generous family bathroom
- Spacious home office with lovely views
- Split level, open plan living with spectacular outlook
- Sliding doors in dining area open out to private and sunny deck and garden
- Separate living space ideal as a tv room or kids breakout area, with adjoining laundry and bathroom
- Generous vege gardens on two sides of the home
- Established outdoor areas with mature trees and planting
- Zoned for Kelburn Normal, Northland Primary, Wellington Girls and Boys Colleges, Wellington High and Onslow
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,495,000
The deck area from dining space captures sun from the morning through till late, and the fenced, flat outdoor space is ideal for family members of the two and four legged varieties.
The views from this special home take in the leafy Northland surrounds, out over the Botanic Gardens towards the Harbour beyond, with wonderful sun throughout the day and a sense of peace, quiet and privacy.
With plenty of handy in-built storage, double glazed sliding windows and doors in the main living area, woodburner and heatpump for year-round comfort and close proximity to the Northland shops, CBD, Zealandia and Wellington Botanic Gardens. This is Wellington City living at its best.