This much-loved home is now on the market after 51 years! It's time for our current owner to downsize, and they would love for another family to enjoy everything this home offers, along with its potential to add your own value. This fabulous, rare find for families offers five bedrooms, two lounges and two bathrooms in a sunny, central location in a fantastic community for families.
- Four double-bedrooms - three with built-in desks so children can have their own
study space - plus a single bedroom that could be used to work from home or hobbies room
- Choice of two separate lounges, each with gas heating and the added convenience of a heat pump in the hallway. There is also an extra space upstairs for a study nook or kids play area.
- Great indoor-outdoor flow to west-facing porch for soaking up the last of the sun
- Amazing storage throughout the house with loads of attic space, too
- Safely fenced and gated section with flat lawn and the bonus of both a large garden shed and a glasshouse, so you can grow your own fruit and vegetables year-round
- Car port, plus car pad for off-street parking in quiet, community-minded neighbourhood that's on the bus route and within a short walk of schools, parks, and Miramar and Strathmore shops
- LIM and Builders report available upon inspection
Seldom can you find a five-bedroom house on the flat in the heart of Miramar, so don't delay and call now for a private viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Car Ports: 1
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 2