Could inner-city living be more private, picturesque, or peaceful than this renovated Victorian cottage? Set back on the sunny side of Aro Street, along a path with a rose archway, it blends the best of the past and present with original character, modern improvements, and sunny indoor-outdoor living.
- Two north-facing double-bedrooms, including a master with floor-to-ceiling wardrobes and storage, and a full bathroom with hideaway laundry
- Bonus of separate guest room, home office, or sun-filled studio
- Charming front veranda from which to immerse yourself in the sun and bird-song of the gated courtyard with its flowering magnolia, fruit trees, and brick-edged garden beds
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining and kitchen with pitched ceiling, gas fire in native timber surround, and a secret reading loft with garden and valley views plus extensive storage
- Amazingly quiet yet just metres from iconic Aro Village eateries, bakery, and brewery
This is an enchanting oasis sequestered amid vintage character homes in an exquisite setting just a short walk or bike ride from the CBD. Don't miss open home viewings.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Family Room: 1