Here's a remarkable opportunity to combine home-and-income versatility with stunning views that stretch from south of Lyall Bay to north of Evans Bay. Live in the two-bedroom character home and rent out the one-bedroom flat (or vice versa, depending on your circumstances), or use the flat to work from home. Features include:
- Panoramic views over Lyall Bay and the airport, from Cape Palliser and the
Orongorongos to beyond Evans Bay - the perfect spot to watch the sunrise
- Warmth and ambiance of 1920s character, from hardwood floors and bay window to original carrera ceilings and tiled fireplace
- Sunny indoor-outdoor living, including a large deck with plumbed outdoor bath for enjoying a soak under the stars
- Private with easterly aspect for great morning sun and terraced bush-clad backyard that could be developed further to capitalise on the views.
- The large bush section at the front of the property is full of native wildlife such as Tui's and Kaka's, and creates a secluded bush, coastal location.
- Single garage, plus shed for extra storage
- Handy to Lyall Bay, with its beach and cafes, and to Kilbirnie's shops, bus routes, sports centres, zoo, and the hospital.
- Upstairs on a periodic tenancy and Downstairs on a fixed-term lease until January 2023
The walk-up access is worth it for the sense of seclusion and the sensational views that make this multipurpose home so appealing with the scope to add value at your leisure. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information, please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/
Case Study Image 1: PHOTO1
Family Room: 2