If ever a home was tailor-made for modern families, it's this recently renovated and redecorated four-bedroom sensation with multiple living rooms, complete with a flexible home theatre and a massive loggia to optimise year-round indoor-outdoor entertaining on a big, flat section safely set back from the road and elevated for fantastic sun and views. Features include:
- 315m2^ of sumptuous living with an amazing choice of lifestyle options so adults and children can enjoy activities together or separately
- Large formal lounge with feature gas fireplace for toasty winter nights plus French doors to west-facing deck with lovely views over Tawa
- Versatile home theatre room (with ceiling mount for video projector) that could be used for other recreational pursuits, from games room to home gym
- Incredible loggia that's set up for the ultimate four-seasons lifestyle, with external heaters for when it's too cold to throw open the bifold doors to the sunny, fully fenced garden that's a haven for kids and pets
- Double-garage with attached studio or sleep-out plus off-street parking for up to eight cars for the friends who will make your new home their #1 destination
Seldom can you buy such a superbly specified city-end Tawa home in a private, leafy 1186m2^ setting that's pure suburban bliss on a grand scale. Don't miss Sunday's viewing. (^Source: Open2View & Property Guru)
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.