Sitting in an elevated position to make the most of the sun and lovely green outlook, this charming early 1900s family home in Island Bay has so much to offer with an opportunity to add even further value in time!
Located on a peaceful cul de sac street on the sunny eastern side of Island Bay, this wonderful weatherboard home is configured over two levels, with two large bedrooms plus bathroom and laundry on the ground floor and the living areas plus two further bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. Offering:
- Four double bedrooms
- Two renovated bathrooms, one on each level
- Generous and light filled living area flowing to sun trap verandah
- Social combined kitchen/dining space with French doors and bi fold windows connecting to the sheltered, covered BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
- Peaceful leafy outlook towards the nearby reserve and accompanying vibrant bird life
- Wonderful sunlight hours enjoyed throughout the property
- Terraced garden at the rear
- New roof in 2016, and new wool blend carpet, full exterior paint and heat pump all in the past two years
- ADD VALUE opportunity with architectural plans to build garage on Council Road reserve. WCC had previously approved encroachment (plans available upon request)
- BEO $1,195,000
This property is filled with character being one of the first houses built on the street, but current owners have injected contemporary colour and style to the interior to complement today's lifestyle. Call today for an appointment to view.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/