This superbly presented townhouse was built in 2012(Source: Property Guru) and designed for low maintenance, high security and optimal sun. Situated in a quiet spot near the heart of Miramar, this double glazed home is ideal for first time buyers, professionals or downsizers.
- Two or three double bedrooms with the option of using one as a media room or home office
- Open plan living/dining with indoor-outdoor flow to a private and sunny paved courtyard
- West-facing upstairs bedrooms with nice views and great storage. Walk through the master bedrooms' wardrobe to the spacious bathroom
- The picturesque courtyard garden faces West and has plenty of privacy with established greenery. Unwind in the late sun amongst citrus and roses, grow your own vegetables and dine al fresco.
- Set back from the road with off-street parking, this quiet and secure enclave of townhouses located at the end of a tree lined cul de sac.
- Just meters from the bus route and walking distance to Miramar's excellent shopping area, with plenty of food options, a supermarket and Cinema
With renovation costs rapidly escalating, homes where 'everything is done' are a rare find in this market. This one ticks a lot of boxes, so get in touch to view today.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.