For sale for the first time in nearly 20 years, this well-presented three-bedroom home offers great value and convenience for professionals, young families, and first-time buyers. It's in a quiet, safe cul-de-sac with great sun and lovely views overlooking the serenity and splendour of Gilbert Bush Reserve. Features include:
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, so ideal for young families and professionals who want extra space for guests or to work from home
- Light-filled living/dining area that opens to a northeast-facing veranda from which to soak up the sun and the scenery
- Gated backyard with garden shed, terraced lawn, and a grassy slope with potential to plant fruit trees or landscape
- Modern bathroom with shower cabinet, the convenience of separate toilet, and bonus of a separate laundry
- Off-street parking in peaceful cul-de-sac handy to bus route, shops, and schools
If you want to buy into a family-friendly suburb with easy commuter access to the CBD and motorway, don't miss Sunday's viewing.