Combining character appeal with modern construction, this neat and tidy home is perfect for professionals working nearby, whilst being low maintenance and high security for 'locking and leaving' on weekends.
- Built in 2001 but designed to blend into the heritage area
- Two bedrooms, 77 sq meters^, two balconies, modern kitchen and bathroom
- Large single garage with power (located about 15m^ from the house)
- City fringe location in a quiet character area, set well back from the main drag
- Short walk to the CBD, Tinakori Shops & Botanic Gardens
- Elevated with a Northeast aspect, giving views over the city to the harbour, plus a bush aspect for the rear bedroom
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen with modern appliances and good flow to the sunny lower deck
- Modern construction means solid foundations and insulation, with new double-glazing recently fitted, plus an HRV & Heat Pump
- BEO $895,000
(^Source: Property Guru & Vendor)
Modern, freehold, freestanding houses are extremely rare in the central city, especially with a garage this is a unique property in a very quiet spot, super close to the CBD. Get in touch for a viewing today.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
Family Room: 1